Protect Your Investment
We are First Choice Home Services located in Rome, GA. Servicing your AC and Heating unit is an essential part of preventing break downs throughout the year and also protecting your investment. It is vital that you keep your system up to par all season long. In addition to protecting your investment, regular maintenance will help keep your utility bills low, extend the life of your equipment, keep the unit efficient and also guarantee your comfort.
AC and Heating Service Checklist
Our factory authorized and trained technicians are educated to service all makes and models of AC and Heating systems. They will come out and perform complete system maintenance on your AC and Heating system that follows Energy Star recommendations. Here at First Choice Home Services, we offer a comprehensive preventative maintenance agreement to our customers. Preventing expensive repairs is essential and therefore regular service maintenance helps to accomplish just that. Regular service can also protect the manufacturer warranty. Here is what is included with our preventative maintenance.
Air Conditioner Maintenance Service Nearby
- Measure the Temperature Split
- Apply Protective Coating to the Unit
- Adjust Gas Pressure
- Adjust the Pilot light
- Monitor the A/C and also Heating Cycles
- Clean the Electric Heat Strips
- Clean Out the Condensate Drains
- Check the Refrigerant for an Adequate Charge
- Tightening All the Electrical Connections
- Measure Voltage and also Current on the Motors
- Lubricate the Motors and also Bearings
- Check All the Safety Devices
- Test the Starting Capabilities
- Check Indoor and also Outdoor Coils
- Clean the Condenser Coil
A significant part of keeping any HVAC System operating at peak performance is regular maintenance. Look no further that First Choice Home Services. We offer superb air conditioner maintenance in Rome, GA
Benefits of AC Service Maintenance Agreement
As a benefit of being a Preventative Maintenance Agreement client, you will receive discounts on components and also priority customer service. You will also see some or all of the following benefits as well.
- Improved Safety
- Fewer Repairs
- Extended Equipment Life
- Repair small problems before resulting in major breakdowns
- Lower Utility Bills
- Improve Capacity
- Discount on Repairs
- Priority Customer Service
Contact us today and let First Choice Home Services get started with your AC Service appointment or your Preventative Maintenance Agreement.